Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

Have you ever...

...taken part in a photo scavenger hunt?

Over at "Rinda's" blog this year's hunt is under way.


I have taken part in this hunt a couple of times, mostly for fun - having a list of things to look out for can be fun in itself.

If you feel like joining in, why not hop over to see what sort of photos have already been shared. Alternatively, if you don't think you would be able to complete the whole list, why not just see what you can find.

Here in the UK we have just had the 'half-term' holidays in most of the schools but there is the main Summer Holidays still to look forward to - so why not set this as something the kids could do during the holiday. A child's "eye" on life is often very different to that of an adult and you may be surprised at what they come up with.

I think I'll just be keeping a copy of this list on me and see what I can come up with over the Summer. Why not do the same - have fun..................................................................


3 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

I might just use that list myself! Jx

Sandra said...

Although I've never taken part, I really enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with

Chidkid said...

I've joined in before and I have it on my to do list for this summer too. I'll look forward to seeing what you find.