Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

This was the last of...

...Saturday's colouring.

Another sheet of images that I had stamped ready to colour, many moons ago LOL

This is a Sarah Kay stamp and if I remember rightly she is called something like "Antonia".

The sheet contained 4 stamped images and at some point I had made a start on this one...
 ...but rather than finish her off, I started from scratch and came up with this colour combo...
 ...now don't ask what colours I used, you should know me by now - I just grab colours as I work. However, I was rather pleased with the way the apricot & blue went together which prompted me to try another colour combo...
...this one is red & brown. The colours seem to have worked well together so yet another completed image in my stash ready for turning into a card.

I have a few new stamps that I really must sit down and ink-up at some point - you never know, you might get to see the results in a couple of years time LOL....................................................

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous colours displayed here, what a lovely image too.xx {aNNie}

Sandra said...

What lovely colouring. The last too is so vibrant x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great colour combos

Scrapthology said...

Beautiful colour work.

Chidkid said...

Love how the same image looks so different in each colour combo.