Followers

Sunday 24 July 2016

It's turned out...

...nice Mice again.

For some reason, the shade of where I was sitting on Tuesday made my photos look very 'blue' so I had to re-do them.

By the time I got around to snapping these little cuties again...
...I had already fussy-cut them so that they are ready for use on the blank cards that I will be using.

This little miss really is blue...
...and is just waiting for a bit of bling on her wings to finish her off.

I did do another version of this image using traditional Red/Green but I think I deleted the wrong copy from my camera when I was getting rid of the 'iffy' photos taken in the shade - what a numpty.

The recent "Christmas in July" event over at Bugaboo Stamps made me realise that time is ticking away and I really don't have nearly enough Chrimbo cards for my needs. So I'd better 'pull my finger out' and 'get a move on'.....................................................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cute Christmas images...must try and get my finger out too!! xxx

Redanne said...

The mice are delightful, such little cuties! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love mice on cards but not the real ones we get...love this.xx {aNNie}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colouring, cute images