Followers

Thursday 18 August 2016

We have been having...

...a lot of hot and humid weather.

However, that doesn't stop me from having candles burning in my home to bring a cosy glow and to add a lovely fragrance.

I recently bought a wicker candle lamp from "Naked Flame" as Ian the owner was having a sale to clear some space for some ne stock items.

I also bought a pillar candle to use in the lamp...
...and it is burning beautifully. The candle is burning down without any mess and the fragrance is wonderful.

This candle is from Wax Lyrical "Mandarin & Cranberry" which is technically a Winter/Christmas smell but I love this fragrance and would happily burn it all year round...one slight problem though...it has been discontinued (although there may be something similar in this year's collection).

I love fruit & spice smells at any time of year.

If you like candles, what is your favourite scent..........................................................

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love candles especially the rose scented ones.xx

Virginia said...

I'm afraid I love candles but not scented ones, I am partial to an oil burner though and love to use lavender as it is very calming - particularly good after a crazy day at work!