Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Just to...

...round off.

Here are the last of Joanne's pages...

 ...oops...
 ...poor cat is standing on its head...



...her work is lovely.

These Groovi plates from Clarity are the same images that Clarity had as stamps a few years ago and I made a mini book which I gave as a Christmas present to a colleague who was retiring. When I finally get this one finished it will be for Me. I don't often make stuff just for myself so it will be something special.

Someone kindly mentioned on their blog that there are only 9 weekends left until Christmas - just where has the year gone to?........................................................................

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous pages

Redanne said...

Joanne's pages are gorgeous and if I spent the time to make these I wouldn't want to give them away either, I look forward to seeing yours when finished! xx

Anonymous said...

Joanne's pages are gorgeous. At our meeting today at work one of the managers kindly put a countdown on our work 'chart' and next to that a countdown to stocktake and January clearance...Oh the joys of retail!! xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation and those colours, love them.xx {aNNie}

CoventryAnn said...

These are fabulous. Bit worried about the comment "9 weekends to Christmas, all my crafting stuff is away , along with the contents of my kitchen for a refurb...just hope it's all done in time.

Stef H said...

o wow! these are great! what a beautiful memory keeper!

have a great week.

hugs :)