Followers

Monday 9 January 2017

How can two weeks...

...fly by so quickly?

Christmas has been "packed away" ready for the next one and the fridge is groaning a little less...
...as the mountain of food has gradually been consumed.

The sales have been visited and taken advantage of...I now have a lovely new log-burner effect stove for the lounge and a collection of stamps to add to the ones that I received as gifts (I will be playing with my selection of Card-io stamps once I get myself a bit more organised).

I haven't blogged much over the holiday period but have taken the opportunity to catch up on a bit of blog reading.

The knitting needles & crochet hooks have had a good workout over the holidays and once I've taken some photos I'll share the details - although I realised that there are a few items that I forgot to photograph before I gave them as gifts...what a numpty.

So the New Year is up and running and it is back to work (groan) - I wonder how many emails I will have to wade through?

Have a wonderful week everyone.............................................................

3 comments:

My Little World said...

Hope your return to work wasn't too stressful Toni. Looking forward to keeping up with your blog in 2017.

Jane

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you didn't let work get on top of you after a nice rest

Sandra said...

Happy new year dear friend, I'm back into blog reading this week too and so look forward to hearing and seeing all your adventures and creations this year brings