Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Shh, do you think....

...anyone will notice me?

I wonder what I can get up to.

I see that 'Mum' has a new mug for her breakfast coffee...
 ...but there doesn't seem to be a picture of me on there.
Okay, so the seeing out of the windscreen isn't a problem...
 ...but I'm not sure I can reach both the steering wheel and the pedals. Perhaps it's better if I sit here...
 ...then I can navigate.
Help!!!!...
 ...I'm being swallowed by mum's bag (I wonder what she does with all this stuff).
Phew, managed to get out of the bag...
 ...let's see what is on the 'web' today.
Oops...
...I didn't mean to drink it all - do you think she will notice?
I wonder what is in here...
 ...gosh it's dark!
Look who I found...
...looks like Sniffer wanted an adventure too. Perhaps if we both climb back into mum's bag we can have a snooze (and we can hide because it looks like she is coming this way).

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fun Red Nose Day on Friday. Didn't they do well raising over £73million. They had a cake competition at work and then sold the cakes and I know some folk had children taking part in various things at school so it looks like everyone had a great time for a very worthy cause. Now I wonder where that monkey has got to as I was hoping to take some photos....................................................................................

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh Toni, your new buddy sure bought a smile to my face. Love these photos. Next time you may need to drink your tea quickly lol

Redanne said...

They did incredibly well, didn't they?! I never fail to be impressed by the generosity of people on these islands.... Love your new little friend, he is just adorable. Anne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What fun pics made me smile

aussie aNNie said...

Fun, glorious fun, love your post.xx ♥[aNNie]

Virginia said...

What a fabulous post - I love it!