Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

A stitch...

...in time.

I said that I'd done some more crochet over the Easter weekend...
 ...isn't this yarn pretty. The green & lemon combination is perfect for the season.
The knitting needles got a fair bit of exercise too...
 ...with this yarn being more for the Autumn. Such a lovely 'Fall'  combo of shades...
...even when fuzzy photos are taken LOL.

I really wasn't going to buy any more yarn until I had used up more of my stash but these were a temptation I just couldn't resist...................................................

3 comments:

Redanne said...

I know what you mean about temptation - I gave a whole pile of wool to my DIL over Easter... why... so I could buy some more and not feel too guilty!! Your crochet looks beautiful and I love the colours in your scarf! Anne xx

Virginia said...

I have to avoid places with stash for fear of buying again - so I totally get when you are coming from. Loving the creations!

Sandra said...

What can't you do! Beautiful projects