Followers

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

...and double Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Windows 10 carried out some up-dates on Sunday & Monday and whatever was done means that Windows is no longer friends with Blogger.

Yesterday, I spent ages trying to get into Blogger only to be faced with a blank white screen.

Today, I have spent ages trying to get into Blogger and although I have finally succeeded, things are not running smoothly.

Windows 10 & Blogger - will you please 'kiss & make-up' so that I can get on with the things that I need to do...........................................................

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh no mine updated today, will have to try my blog tomororow, not looking forward to that.

Redanne said...

So glad I decided against 10 - I would never know how to sort it out!!! Well done you! xx

Lori said...

OH, no! Such AGGRAVATION. I detest computer problems. Makes me want to say bad things!!

Bubbles said...

Every time my computer offers to 'upgrade' me to windows 10, I decline... Not because of any other reason except I hate change and like what I'm used to lol
I hope they've made proper friends now and have a permanent truce :)